Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hey yall!

So, last transfer and I am staying in Antelope with Elder Ellsworth! We had a bunch of changes though in the zone... Every companionship has changed except us... Sister Totau who broke her ankle was supposed to go home today but instead she is staying out for a few more weeks till she is able to go to Hawaii and finish her mission there... I am definitely the oldest in the zone how ever... weird! I don't really feel it... lol, but apparently so. So Mother's Day is this Sunday! We are going to be skyping at a member's house. They have a laptop so we will use that... maybe someone has an iPhone... lol, face-time... Anyway, so I would heavily encourage yall to get someone's laptop with a camera built in... It will be alot better that way. You could show me around and everything... it will be fun!

So we had a good week... as far as things go. I've been on exchanges ALL last week just about.  It was fun though.  I was on bike 3 of those 4 days... It was fun! I miss the bike... I think I'm going to buy one when I get home. And I know exactly which one I'm gonna get... 

We have some good goals for this transfer. We are going to find 2 new investigators every week... We about did that last transfer but we want to keep it constant. We are going to try and make every moment count. We are going to have alot of fun and success this transfer. 

So, we also had all the "dying" missionaries at our home last night. It was fun. I am surprised at how not trunky I am for doing that for 4 or so transfers. But anyway, before this transfer I've only had 1 companion go home. Now I have 3... But thats it! Its crazy! I've served with alot of young missionaries man! I'm glad, my name can live on for a while. Elder Woodward and Curfew just got on the plane this morning! 

But anyway, thanks for the letter... You spent 20 bucks though! But that is amazing news about Justin! I can only imagine how his family is feeling right now!  Is he taking the lessons? That is soo cool! Tell him I said Congrats! 

I got the planner! It's sweet! thanks... and the other stuff is cool too... I don't know what I would do with out a planner.

So Sunday... we will probably call some time between 5 and 7 my time... it will be for about 45 minutes... So get every thing set up... I wanna see my room..  Love yall BYE!

Elder Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment