Tuesday, May 15, 2012

 Hey Family,
It was fun skyping yesterday! I really enjoyed it... It was fun seeing everyone... So many kids there! I think it will be fun... I'm gonna do some cleaning up and decluttering in my room/closet! lol, thanks for cleaning it up though... I left it quite a mess... didn't I? lol. So, you apparently got my flight itenerary then... It's crazy I don't get home till 8:30! it will be more like 6:30 to me but still! It's gonna be the kids bed time and just about mine! So am I getting released that night? that will be so weird! I'm gonna feel naked with out my tag... Anyway thanks for the fun yesterday...
 
Well we had a good week! We had 20 lessons this week... the highest I've had in a while... We set a date with this guy named Mark... He's a good guy but we are pretty sure he wants to be baptized because of his wife... So we are going to try and take it slow and make sure he gets a testimony... We had a good lesson with Marez in which he committed to quit coffee and tea... he is so addicted! lol but it will be good. He will give it up... Mary went to a baptism and loved it! once she quits smoking I think we can baptize her... She understands alot better than before... She's starting to get it... 

Well anyway, thanks for everything and we will talk later! Thanks for being awesome! love yall BYE!!
Elder Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment