Saturday, March 17, 2012

Letter dated 3.12.12 received 3.17.12

Hey Family!
Hey! How's it going back home? I heard about Grandma Trussell. I'm sorry to hear about that. Wish she could have waited a few more months.  I hope the funeral goes well. I bet it will be a packed house! Everyone in the Stake knows her. Could y'all send me some of the talks & such like you did with Grandma Bowman's funeral? It will be sad not hearing her on Fast Sunday "Isn't it Great to be a Latter-Day Saint!" But I bet she is enjoying herself with her family! This must be hard for Grandma Grover, Aunt Teresa, Janey, Linda and Aunt Judy. And Dad...How are y'all doing? I imagine it's been long expected, but going to be sad not having her though. I wonder how it is going to change our reunions. Not having Grandma there is hard. She's what ties us all to the Trussell's. Well, I hope everyone else is doing ok.

Well, on a happy note, we had our meeting with Elder Perry....and guess who I saw??? That's right! Elder Hinton! It was pretty cool! He filled me in on what's going on back home. Elder Perry's meeting was GREAT! Sorry, no picture there! But he shared some things on how the church has never been in the spotlight like they are now. And it's going to do wonders for the work...even the bad stuff is good because truth seekers (the elect) are going to search. And the fact that we have prepared with mormon.org and all the amazing church media is awesome!And that was a year before all of this got going! Elder Perry is the public affairs Rep and he said that if Romney becomes President, then he quits! lol He's joking, of course! But still funny!

So, how is the family? How's Browser? I really don't wanna get anymore calls from President....How are the kids? I still don't really grasp the fact that there are a ton of little kids running around! Crazy! Anyone else pregnant? 'Bout time for Jen, huh????

So, I just got done emailing y'all! Thanks! It was fun! We had a good p-day activity! We played baseball. It was fun! I got a few good hits. ...Our team won! Yeah, last week we played golf. It was fun! At first I couldn't even hit the  ball, but then it started flying! Hit a few 150+ I wanna play again!

The zone is great! Tons of new missionaries and all hard working...transfers are coming up soon though...it's getting weird cause I've only got 2 left after this one! NOT Cool! Wright's probably gone after this one.   So yeah, hopefully he doesn't leave and then I leave the next and spend my last 6 weeks in a new area! I'd rather leave now than do that.  But, hopefully I will 'die' here. That would be nice!  (die in missionary terms means finish the mission--go home)

So how is home? Is it getting hot now? I bet it's gonna be burning soon! How's everyone? How's Grandma Grover handling things? Has the Ward changed alot? Well, anyway, I've got to get going. But I hope y'all have a great week! Hope the funeral runs smoothly! Love y'all! Bye!
Elder Reo Grover


No comments:

Post a Comment