Monday, February 20, 2012

Today my husband, Reo received this message from someone he baptized 30 years ago! Awesome letter! We shared with our son today and thought I would share here on Elder Grover's blog.

Elder Grover,
Thirty years ago today you baptized me and confirmed me a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I think my mother still has a picture of you and me in our baptismal whites standing in the hallway of the Stockton stake center. All of the good things in my life have resulted from you and Elder Barber knocking on our door and my decision to be baptized all those years ago when I was only twelve years old. A "thank you" is just not adequate for expressing the love and gratitude that I feel and for what your missionary service has meant to me and my family. Heavenly Father truly is mindful of all of us. I hope that this message finds you and your family well. It warms my heart to know that there is another Elder Grover out in the mission field today.
Love,
Chin-Yo

No comments:

Post a Comment