Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hola, Familia!

March 21, 2011
Hola, Familia! So, we are trying to learn Spanish and so far I know how to say "Me gustaria darle este folleto" lol so yeah...It's a work in progress. Anyway, this week was pretty good. The only lesson that wasn't a member lesson was Phillip. He is still a member, just a new one. But yeah, we are trying to find new ones and build up the ones we have. ..We have lessons set with 2 of the 3 investigators. Also, we have an open house on the 15th of April and are preparing to have people invite people & such. We did the opening of a youth fireside and showed them a clip from lds.org called "Inviting Others to come Unto Christ" It's a pretty awesome video and y'all should definitely watch it and invite people to come to church. That's a challenge! Right now I am being mauled by 2 dogs! Buck won't let me write you, he keeps jumping on me and trying to eat my pen!!!
So, one good thing about being DL is going on exchanges with the ZL's. I always enjoy those exchanges. Oakey and Cunningham are both awesome missionaries....We are trying to find ways to "flood our areas"..So yeah! Ok, so I'll tell you a bout Elder Gleed, my companion. He is from Lehi, Utah in between Salt Lake & Provo. He's been out 6 months and was in Redding all of it....til now. He's a real nice guy..kind of a kid. He likes legos and video games and food. A lot of missionaries don't eat breakfast. I never understood that. I mean, if there's ever a more healthier time to pig out...It's in the morning! So, how's everything back home? I can't believe Barney married Brittni....lol that is what we called him back in scout camp. That's good though, Barney is a good guy. ...How is the Ward doing? Anyone move in since I left? That's going to be weird when I get home and there will be all these new faces. It'll be like transfers...Ok, so I am actually just about to email you, so you should get this like Wed or Thurs. Anyway, I'll talk to you in like 10 minutes. Bye, Love y'all & see ya later.
Elder Reo Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment