Monday, September 13, 2010

Emailing on P-Day

So, today we were emailing Elder Grover back and forth. We get to do that every Monday morning as that's his P-Day.  So, Stephanie told Alayna, (for those that don't know--Alayna is our 2 year old granddaughter) that she was talking to Reo. So,  she says, 
"I wanna talk to Reo! I saw Reo in my juice. I'll get my purse. Reo likes my purse."  
We really don't know where she comes up with this stuff, but she is her mama's child!!!!



"The work is good... we had a new baptismal date set, then the next day he called and canceled everything... including lessons. He knows it's true...he just doesn't want to change.... so yeah...but we still have the baptismal date with Nicole.... she is progressing i think... its quite interesting... she told us she was living the law of Chastity, and she has no problems with the word of wisdom... so thats nice... So, im thinking I may be transfered next transfer... this is the beginning of the 5th week so at the end of the 6th we'll find out...so not next monday, but next... its kinda a good thing, bad thing...ill miss Nicole's baptism... and a bunch of stuff..

"So, is chris really in San Jose??? thats where half my MTC is... i sent a letter out to him cuz i got the mission address so he better write..."

"We get fed every night. Last night was good, we had corn on the cob... I bought some grits at walmart, but they were the instant stuff so they are not that great... oh, and i bought that mix that Dad told me was good... I've been making biscuits a few times but i dont remember how you did it exactly... but they taste alright, Elder Allen likes em... anyway..." 

Elder Grover suddenly interested in Cooking...guess that's cause he likes to eat. 

Elder Brown and Elder Grover
P-Day Service Project, I think....I hope.
"There are peacocks everywhere and they're a pain when you're trying to sleep."




Can Peacocks Fly???   
Check out this video Elder Grover sent of a peacock that flew into the tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment